Alina Uzelac, DO
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave|
San Francisco CA 94110
Alina Uzelac, DO, is a Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor of Neuroradiology at the San Francisco General Hospital. She received her Doctor of Osteopathic from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona in 2001, and completed her residency in Radiology at the Los Angeles County USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, followed by a fellowship in Neuroradiology from the University of California, San Francisco in 2011.
In July 2011, Dr. Uzelac became a Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor in Neuroradiology at UCSF. Her areas of interest are trauma and central nervous system infection, and is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology.
Head and neck
Head and neck infections, stroke, brain and spine trauma, spine degenerative disease
Education and Training:
• Medical School: Western University of Health Science, California
• Internship: Chino Valley Medical Center, California
• Residency: Los Angeles County USC Medical Center, California - Radiology
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco - Neuroradiology
• CA Medical License
• Board Certification Diagnostic Radiology - American Board of Radiology
• Drug Enforcement Administration registration number
Head and neck infections, stroke, brain and spine trauma, spine degenerative disease.
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.