Anna Meyer, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||550 16th. Street|
San Francisco CA 94158
|University of California San Francisco||School of Medicine||2002|
|University of Michigan||Residency||Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery||2007|
|Children's Memorial Hospital (Lurie)||Fellowship||Pediatric Otolaryngology||2008|
Anna Meyer, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology, Director of Medical Student Curriculum, Director of Otolaryngology Curriculum for Primary Care Pediatrics Residency, and Director of the Cochlear Implant Interconnect Program in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (OHNS) at the University of California, San Francisco. She received her medical degree from UCSF, and completed her internship at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Dr. Meyer completed her Head and Neck Surgery residency at the University of Michigan, followed by a Pediatric Otolaryngology fellowship from the Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago/Northwestern University, Illinois.
As direct of the Cochlear Implant Interconnect Program, Dr. Meyer provides her expertise to both UCSF and Hearing and Speech of Northern California (community communication center) including cochlear implant audiologists, pediatric audiologists, speech pathologists, social work, and deaf and hard of hearing educators. Dr. Meyer’s research interests include otoscopy, medical education, anatomic contributions to difficulties with breastfeeding, health disparities.
Dr. Meyer is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, the American College of Surgeons, the American Cochlear Implant Alliance.
Cochlear Implant Surgery and Pediatric Otolaryngology
Subspecialty health care disparities, medical education, hearing loss, cochlear implantation, chronic ear disease, genetic disorders, pediatric airway disease, neck masses, obstructive sleep apnea, and velopharyngeal insufficiency
Education and Training:
• Medical School: University of California, San Francisco
• Internship: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
• Residency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – Head and Neck Surgery
• Fellowship: Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago/Northwestern University – Pediatric Otolaryngology
Awards and Honors:
• 2011 America's Top Physician-SLD Industries - America's Top Physician
• 2011 The Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
• 2011 Triologic Society - Mentored resident research project awarded Shirley Baron, MD Resident Research Award, Western Section of the Triologic Society
• 2012-2013 Marin Magazine -  Top Doctors
• 2013-2014 Marin Magazine - Top Doctors Pediatrics 2013
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.