David Conrad, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||550 16th Street|
San Francisco CA 94158
David Conrad, MD, is an Assistant Professor in the Pediatric Otolaryngology section in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (OHNS) at the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital in Oakland, California. In 2008, Dr. Conrad received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., and he completed a one-year internship from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Montefiore Medical Center, in Bronx, New York in 2009, where he also completed his four-year Otolaryngology residency. This was followed by a Pediatric Otolaryngology fellowship from Nemours-AI DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware in 2014, which is associated with the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
He is published in multiple peer-reviewed journals, and has been a speaker at national meetings. He is an attending physician at most of the UCSF campuses including Mission Bay, but centers most of his care at UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital of Oakland.
Sleep apnea, surgery for chronic ear disease and hearing loss, airway reconstruction
Congenital and acquired hearing loss, diseases of the paranasal sinuses, sleep endoscopy, sialoendoscopy
Education and Training:
• Medical School: The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
• Internship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
• Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine – Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York
• Fellowship: Nemours-AI DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware – Pediatric Otolaryngology
Awards and Honors:
• 2008 Alpha Omega Alpha
• Deans Distinguished Scholarship Award
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share related concepts with this person.