Evan Lehrman, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave|
San Francisco CA 94110
|Vascular Interventional Advances Meeting||2012||Top Presenter|
Evan Lehrman, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology in Interventional Radiology at the University of California, San Francisco and the San Francisco General Hospital. He received his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York in 2006. He completed his one-year medical internship from the Beth Israel Medical Center, New York in 2007. In 2011, Dr. Lehrman completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. Between 2011-2012, he completed fellowships at UCLA in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Cardiovascular Imaging.
Dr. Lehrman was on faculty at Loma Linda University from 2013-2014 before coming to UCSF for an Abdominal Imaging fellowship that was completed in 2015.
Minimally invasive image guided procedures to treat malignancy, portal hypertension, venous occlusion and stop active bleeding.
Portal hypertension, transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt, balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration of varices, central venous recanalization, interventional oncology
Education and Training:
• Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
• Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York
• Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
• Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles – Interventional Radiology
• Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles – Diagnostic Cardiovascular Imaging
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco – Abdominal Imaging
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.