Jeanne Laberge, MD
|Title||Professor in Residence|
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Department||Radiology and Biomedical Imaging|
|Address||505 Parnassus Ave, Moffitt|
San Francisco CA 94143
|Society of Interventional Radiology||2006||Plenary Session Presentation|
|American Board of Radiology||2002||Distinguished Service Award|
|University of California, San Francisco||1997||Hideyo Minagi Outstanding Teacher Award|
|Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology||1992||Fellow|
|University of California, San Francisco Academic Senate||1990
||1991||Distinction in Teaching Award|
|United States Army||1989||Meritorious Medal |
|United States Army||1987||Commendation Medal |
Jeanne LaBerge, MD, is a Professor in Residence at the University of California, San Francisco, and is Chief of Interventional Radiology at UCSF’s Mt Zion Campus. Dr. LaBerge received her masters of science in Electrical Engineering at Stanford University in 1976. After, she obtained her medical degree in Medicine from the University of Utah School of Medicine in 1980, and completed her residency in Radiology at UCSF 1984. This was followed by a fellowship in Angiography/Interventional Radiology at UCSF in 1985.
Dr. LaBerge is an active member of the Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society, and the Radiological Society of Pakistan. She provides professional services to publications such as the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, the American Journal of Roentgenology, Radiology, and Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
Dr. LaBerge has written and co-authored 99 articles, editor of 4 books, written 9 book chapters, published 42 abstracts, and overall 204 published articles related to her research and studies.
Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts
Interventional radiology, transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts, gastrointestinal angiography, ultrasound
Education and Training:
• Medical School: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City - Medicine
• Internship: Letterman Army Medical Center, San Francisco
• Residency: University of California, San Francisco - Radiology
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco - Angiography/Interventional Radiology
• Masters of Science: Stanford University, California - Electrical Engineering
• National Board of Medical Examiners
• Medical License, State of California, License #G46193
• American Board of Radiology
• Medical License, State of Hawaii, License #05475
• Certificate of Added Qualification, American Board of Radiology Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiology, transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts, gastrointestinal angiography, ultrasound.
Click the "See All" links for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.