Jesse Courtier, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||550 16th. Street|
San Francisco CA 94158
|University of California, San Francisco ||Clinical Fellowship ||Radiology|
|University of California, San Francisco||Residency||School of Medicine|
|University of Iowa||M.D.||2003||School of Medicine|
|University of California, San Francisco||2016||Hideo Minagi Oustanding Teacher Award|
|UCSF Academy of Academic Medical Educators||2013||Excellence in Teaching Award|
|University of California, San Francisco ||2012||Minagi Chair – Award to develop resident/medical student educational tools |
|University of California, San Francisco||2010||Outstanding Clinical Fellow Teaching Award|
Jesse Courtier, MD, is an Associate Clinical Professor in Pediatric Radiology at the University of California, San Francisco. He is responsible for the interpretation of pediatric imaging using multiple modalities including CT, MRI, ultrasound, plain film and fluoroscopy for the thoracic, abdominal/pelvic, and musculoskeletal systems in Pediatric patients. Dr. Courtier obtained his medical degree from the University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City in 2003, and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology from the University of Kansas, Wichita in 2008, followed by a fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and Pediatric Radiology from UCSF.
Dr. Courtier’s research interests include technique optimization in pediatric body MR applications including MR urography, MR enterography, and fetal MR. Another interest is the development of new educational materials for resident, fellow, and medical student education.
Dr. Courtier is highly involved in medical education, serving as the Diagnostic Radiology Residency Site Director of Training for the Mission Bay Hospital and the Director of the Pediatric Radiology Fellowship. He is also the Chair of the Radiology Residency Clinical Competency Committee. He has published 36+ peer-review journal articles as well as several abstracts and educational exhibits.
CT, MRI, ultrasound, plain film and fluoroscopy in the thoracic, abdominal/pelvic, and musculoskeletal organ systems of pediatric patients
Pediatric body MRI, MR enterography, pediatric oncologic imaging, fetal MRI, 3D printing and post-processing
Education and Training:
• Medical School: University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City
• Internship: University of Hawaii, Honolulu - Preliminary Surgery
• Residency: University of Kansas, Wichita - Diagnostic Radiology
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging - Abdominal Imaging
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging - Pediatric Radiology
• State of California Medical License
• Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
• CAQ (Certificate of Additional Qualification) in Pediatric Radiology
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.