Laurie Herraiz, RD
|Title||Director Quality Imprvmnt Unit|
|Department||AVC Ethics & Compliance|
|Address||3333 Calif. St,Laurel Heights|
San Francisco CA 94118
|National Science Foundation||1991
||1994||Graduate Fellowship Award|
|American Academy of Nutrition||1989
Clinical Researcher and Certified biomedical research compliance professional with over 20 years experience in a broad range of clinical research activities and a passionate dedication to the ethical conduct of human research
• Monitoring the conduct of clinical research trials to assure the rights and welfare of research participants and to optimize compliance with federal, state and UCSF policies
• In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), ICH guidelines; FDA and VA regulations for monitoring compliance of clinical trials
• On-site assessment and training of clinical research personnel in research compliance
• Identifying areas for improvement, and to suggesting remedies based on existing policies/procedures and current or projected staffing levels
• Analyzing submissions to the Institutional Review Board to facilitate timely approval
Human subjects' research protection, Research ethics, Bioethics, Regulatory guidance, IRB, Clinical Trials Monitoring, GCP, ICH guidelines, FDA regulations, Nutrition Education, Nutrition and Disease
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.