Lawrence Haber, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave|
San Francisco CA 94110
|University of California, San Francisco||Residency ||Internal Medicine|
Dr. Lawrence Haber is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF. His interests include medical education, curriculum development, and clinical problem solving. After graduating from Columbia University, Dr. Haber earned a medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College. He completed internal medicine residency training and an academic hospital medicine fellowship at UCSF. Directly after residency, he spent time working as a generalist on the Navajo Indian Reservation for the Indian Health Services. Dr. Haber is currently a hospitalist at San Francisco General Hospital where he acts as Assistant Director of the Faculty Inpatient Service and Director of Faculty Development for the Division of Hospital Medicine.
• Columbia University, BA (Art History)
• Weill Cornell Medical College, MD
• Internal Medicine Internship/ Residency, University of California, San Francisco
• Academic Hospital Medicine Fellowship, University of California, San Francisco
• Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
• Medical Licensure, California
Memberships & Affiliations:
• Alpha Omega Alpha
• Society of Hospital Medicine
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.