Leticia Rolon, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||533 Parnassus Avenue|
San Francisco CA 94117
Born to immigrant farm working parents and raised in Santa Maria, a small agricultural town in California’s Central Coast, I began my academic career when I attended UCLA as a first generation college student. I majored in Physiological Sciences and was awarded entry into the UC Regents Scholar program. I stayed at UCLA for medical school and upon graduating moved to San Francisco to pursue my internal medicine residency training at UCSF Medical Center. During residency, I have continued to pursue my interest in serving under-served communities by participating in student-run free clinics for homeless and uninsured residents of San Francisco.
• 2006-2010 Medical School, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
• 2002-2006 B.S., Physiological Sciences. UCLA
• 2010-2013 UCSF, Internal Medicine Residency Program, Categorical track.
• Medical Board of California
• Drug Enforcement Agency
• ACLS Certified
Memberships & Affiliations
• 2008-present American College of Physicians (ACP) in Internal Medicine
• 2002-2006 UCLA Regents Scholar Society.
• Rolón L, Thung E., Rotblatt M. (2009) A Confusing Picture: Amnesia in a patient presenting with severe headache. Abstract & oral presentation, Society of General Internal Medicine National Conference, Miami, Fl, May 2009.
• Rolón L., Thung E., Rotblatt M. (2008) A Confusing Picture: Amnesia in a patient presenting with severe headache. Abstract & oral presentation, American College of Physicians Regional Conference, Palm Springs, CA, October 2008.