Priscilla Hsue, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave, SFGH 5|
San Francisco CA 94110
|University of California, San Francisco||Cert||2006|| Medicine (Advance Training in Clinical Research)|
|University of California, San Francisco|| Clinical Fellowship ||School of Medicine|
|University of California, San Francisco|| Residency ||School of Medicine|
|University of California, San Francisco||M.D.||1996|| Medicine|
Professional Experience: Dr. Hsue trained in Internal Medicine in the Molecular Medicine Training Program at UC San Francisco and in Cardiovascular Medicine at UC San Francisco. She served as Chief Cardiology Fellow during this time. She has been on the faculty in the Department of Medicine at San Francisco General Hospital since 2002. She started the HIV Cardiology Clinic since March 2004 at the Positive Health Program at Ward 86, which is one of the first subspeciality clinics of its kind in the nation.
- Cardiovascular complications of cocaine including aortic dissection, myocardial infarction, and cardiac arrest
- Pathogenesis of atherosclerosis in HIV-infected patients treated with antiretroviral therapy
- Clinical features and outcomes of acute coronary syndromes in HIV-infected patients
- Incidence and mechanisms of pulmonary hypertension in HIV-infected patients
- Dyslipidemia in HIV-infected patients
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.