Seth Goldman, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave|
San Francisco CA 94110
Dr Goldman went to Stony Brook University Medical Center in New York for medical school and completed an Internal Medicine residency at UCSD.
Dr Goldman is a hospitalist on the Faculty Inpatient Service. Additionally, as associate Chief Medical Information Officer for inpatient services at SFGH he aspires to improve the integration of established and emerging information technologies with clinical practice. Over the past two years, he has acted as physician lead in the successful implementation of Computerized Provider Order entry at SFGH and numerous Meaningful Use measures. His clinical interests include working with the underserved and quality improvement.
• M.D.: Stony Brook University Medical Center School of Medicine; Stony Brook, NY 7/2008
• B.A.: Biology, Spanish Literature, The University of Chicago; Chicago, IL 6/2003
• Residency in Internal Medicine: University of California, San Diego 7/2011
• Internship in Internal Medicine: University of California, San Diego 7/2009
• Board Certified, Internal Medicine
• Licensed to practice medicine in the state of California
Memberships & Affiliations:
• Gold Humanism Honor Society
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share related concepts with this person.