Soo-Jeong Lee, RN, PhD, ANP
|School||UCSF School of Nursing|
|Department||Community Health Systems|
|Address||2 Koret Way|
San Francisco CA 94143
|Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea||BSN||02/1993||Nursing|
|Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea||MS||02/1999||Nursing|
|University of California San Francisco||PhD||12/2007||Nursing|
|Centers for Disease Control and Prevention||Post-doc||06/2010||Epidemiology|
My research focuses on health effects of occupational exposures and prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses.
• Musculoskeletal disorders in health care workers
• Health effects from chemical exposures (pesticides, cleaning products)
• Organizational and occupational factors, safe work practices
• Occupational health surveillance
• Evaluation of impact of interventions at individual, organizational, and regulatory levels
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.