Terry Lynch, MD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Address||1001 Potrero Ave|
San Francisco CA 94110
|University of California, San Francisco||Clinical Fellowship ||Radiology|
|University of California, San Francisco ||2011||Hideyo Minagi Outstanding Teacher Award|
|University of California, San Francisco ||2005||Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators Award for Excellence in Direct Teaching|
Terry C.P. Lynch, MD, is a Clinical Professor in the Department of Radiology at the San Francisco General Hospital. His area of expertise is in diagnostic radiology. Dr. Lynch obtained his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. He completed a residency in the Department of Radiology from Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, California, followed by a fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging at the Cottage Community Magnetic Resonance Center in Santa Barbara.
Dr. Lynch has interests in musculoskeletal trauma and 3D animation mechanisms of injuries. At SFGH, he is involved in general radiology, musculoskeletal MRI, and CT cases. From 2005 to 2007, Dr. Lynch acted as Chief of Radiology at SFGH and he was responsible for the quality of diagnostic services and the radiology teaching program.
Dr. Lynch received the Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators Award for Excellence in Direct Teaching in 2005 and the UCSF Department of Radiology Hideyo Minagi Outstanding Teacher Award in 2011. He has written various teaching file cases on the knees, hips, muscles, shoulders, wrists, legs, ankles, feet, and neoplasia and masses.
Musculoskeletal trauma, 3D animation of mechanisms of injury
Education and Training:
• Medical School: University of Wisconsin, Madison
• Internship: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Department of Surgery, California
• Residency: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Department of Surgery, California
• Residency: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Department of Radiology, California
• Fellowship: Cottage Community Magnetic Resonance Center, Santa Barbara, California - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• State of California Medical Board License
• Board Certification American Board of Radiology
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.