A Research Networking and Expertise Mining Tool
Winner of the 2013 UC Sautter Golden Award
Experts, Collaborators, Mentors
- 100,000+ publications
- 3000+ UCSF faculty
- 1400+ UCSF residents and fellows
- 1000+ UCSF postdocs
- 30 biomedical institutions nationwide
Peoples' Research Connections
- Who co-authored together
- Who worked on similar research topics
Edit Your Profile
Information About Your Research
- Overview to describe your work
- Photo, website links, and awards
- Mentoring information
- Your presentations on SlideShare
- Edit your publications if necessary
Watch this short introduction video!
- Contact us to share your ideas and success stories.
UCSF Profiles is UCSF’s version of the ground-breaking, open source "Profiles Research Networking Software" that was developed under the supervision of Griffin M Weber, MD, PhD, with support from Grant Number 1 UL1 RR025758-01 to Harvard Catalyst: The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center from the National Center for Research Resources and support from Harvard University and its affiliated academic healthcare centers.
Profiles Research Networking Software is available as an open source platform for institutions seeking a web-based means of facilitating collaboration among their academic researchers.