Dr. Minagi obtained his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University in 1961, followed by internship at the Queen’s Hospital in Honolulu, HI. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at UCSF in 1966. After serving two years in the US Public Health Service, he was appointed to the UCSF faculty at San Francisco General Hospital in 1968, where he specialized in general radiology.
Dr. Minagi officially retired in 2000, but has remained on the radiology faculty at SFGH on a recall basis. He no longer practices diagnostic radiology, thus rendering San Francisco a safer place in which to live. He does, however, continue to teach radiology residents and medical students at San Francisco General Hospital.
Plain film radiology
Resident and medical student radiology education
Education and Training:
• Medical School: University of Oregon, Portland
• Internship: Queens Hospital, Honolulu, Hawaii
• Residency: University of California, San Francisco
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
• Medical License: California
• Certified, American Board of Radiology