|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
|Department||Ob/Gyn, Reproductive Sciences|
|Address||3333 Calif. St,Laurel Heights|
San Francisco CA 94118
My goal is to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights through creative solutions and new technologies. My tools include research, communications, advocacy, and design.
Some recent projects:
• Coordinating the national cluster randomized trial with 40 Planned Parenthood health centers and 1,500 young women.
• Developing evidence-based provider training about IUDs and implants, delivered in-service and online.
• Creating educational tools about birth control for young people, including videos, posters and charts.
• Helping Bedsider.org provide up-to-date information about birth control to its readers.
• Developing a Reimbursement Guide for IUDs and implants with ACOG, NFPRHA, NHeLP, and NWLC.
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.