My goal is to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights through creative solutions and new technologies. My tools include research, communications, advocacy, and design.
Some recent projects:
• Coordinating the national cluster randomized trial with 40 Planned Parenthood health centers and 1,500 young women.
• Developing evidence-based provider training about IUDs and implants, delivered in-service and online.
• Creating educational tools about birth control for young people, including videos, posters and charts.
• Helping Bedsider.org provide up-to-date information about birth control to its readers.
• Developing a Reimbursement Guide for IUDs and implants with ACOG, NFPRHA, NHeLP, and NWLC.