Esther Yuh, M.D., Ph.D., is Professor of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging. She obtained her M.D. at Stanford University in 2002, and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics in 2007, Radiology residency at UCSF in 2007, and advanced fellowship training in Neuroradiology at UCSF in 2009.
In 2009, she was honored as UCSF Department of Radiology's Outstanding Teaching Fellow of the Year. In 2010, Dr Yuh was a nominee for UCSF Medical Center's Exceptional Physician Award.
Brain, head and neck, spine CT and MRI
Head trauma, image-guided spine interventions, neuroradiology
Education and Training:
• Medical School: Stanford University, California - Medicine
• Internship: Stanford University Hospitals and Clinics, California - Internal Medicine
• Residency: University of California, San Francisco - Diagnostic Radiology
• Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco - Neuroradiology
• California Medical License
• American Board of Radiology Certificate
• Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology