Sue Yom, MD, PhD
|School||UCSF School of Medicine|
San Francisco CA 94115
|University of Pennsylvania||M.D.||School of Medicine||2002|
I am a radiation oncologist who specializes in the treatment of head and neck, skin and thoracic cancers.
Major research interests include:
- clinical management of head and neck, lung, and skin cancers
- technical innovations in radiation therapy
- novel combinations of targeted therapy and immunotherapy with radiation
- virally driven cancers such as humanpapillomavirus, Epstein-Barr virus, and Merkel cell polyomavirus
- biomarkers for radiation responsiveness or resistance
- preclinical development of radiation sensitizers
- patient-centered decision making
- outcomes research in the context of high-value care
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share related concepts with this person.